Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is committed to providing the legal representation necessary for victims of sexual abuse to recover the maximum financial compensation that they are entitled to. Our attorneys appreciate the courage it takes to come forward after an unspeakable event and work to provide aggressive representation with a compassionate side. Every case is handled with active client involvement, so the wishes of each client are followed during the legal process.
Putting Your Interests First and Foremost
From the time we are retained in a sexual assault matter, our law firm begins assembling evidence to help establish liability and damages. Only when we have all necessary materials will we approach the defendant organization or initiate litigation. In many cases this means:
- Conducting an investigation into the perpetrator and his / her employer
- Requesting court documents for criminal proceedings
- Taking statements from witnesses
- Arranging for counseling and therapy visits with professionals who have experience with survivorship issues
Sexual abuse and assault cases are a relatively new area of personal injury law. The attention that many settlements have received has resulted in many law firms marketing for these cases without the experience needed to provide quality representation. The attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyer LLC have decades of experience handling sexual abuse cases. Our experience gives us the unique perspective when it comes to evaluating and litigating cases.
Furthermore, our experience in this field of law has allowed us to develop working relationships with officials at some of the organizations who are responsible for evaluating and ultimately resolving cases. We regularly draw upon these unique relationships to help in getting our clients’ cases resolved in an expeditious and private manner. We are proud of the fact that these relationships can minimize the impact that potential litigation would have on the individual.
Settlements For Our Clients’
When you select a law firm to represent you in a sensitive matter, such as a sexual assault case, you obviously want attorneys who have experience with situations similar to yours. You’ve come to the right place. Unfortunately, in order to protect the privacy of our clients and due to a predominance of confidentiality clauses, we cannot share many details of each case. However, below are some examples of cases that we’ve handled.
- $4,200,000: Recovery for a group of children abused by a coach in a private soccer league.
- $3,250,000: Settlement for a young man mistreated by various officials at a religiously affiliated school for boys.
- $2,500,000: Awarded to a group a men abused by a member of clergy who had an extensive criminal record prior to hiring.
- $2,000,000: Settlement for and elderly man who was abused in his youth by an administrator at a private school.
- $1,800,000: Private settlement for woman continuously abused by a teacher at a private school for girls.
- $1,500,000: Settlement for a disabled woman abused by staff at a group home.
- $1,500,000: Mediation award for man abused in his teens by a religious camp official.
- $1,100,000: Settlement for an elderly woman sexually abused by a staff member at a skilled nursing facility.
Take Action Today and Get the Closure You Deserve
There is no way to undo the unspeakable acts many of our clients have endured. However, we continuously hear from our current and former clients that the decision to come forward to address their past brings a sense of closure and enables them to move forward with other aspects of their life that were repressed.
When you are ready to discuss your legal options for pursuing a civil case against the individual or organization that was involved in your treatment, our lawyers are here to help you and address any concerns that you have about your situation. We can also provide you with some insight as to how your case may play out in terms of a resolution.
Every case we get involved with is handled by a lawyer who has experience with cases similar to yours. When you retain our office, you will have direct access to your lawyer and their support staff, giving you the ability to get case updates– or just talk— when you wish.
We handle all of our sexual misconduct cases on a contingency fee basis where we only receive a legal fee when we are successful in obtaining a recovery for you. Our office is available anytime for a free and confidential consultation. We look forward to working with you.