Cases We Handle
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is committed to providing individualized legal representation for each victim of sexual abuse. Our committed to zealous representation begins by getting to know each client and how they have been impacted by the conduct. We are keenly aware that in order for our attorneys to be effective advocates, we need to know about the sensitive acts and how their lives have been altered.
This can be done via meetings (video conference, telephone or in-person) and via our intake process where we gather delicate details in a series of meetings with attorneys and support staff. After we have the information that we need, we can then assist you with getting additional counseling or support with professionals and grounds that we have come to know and trust.
We also believe that being effective attorneys requires a balancing act of using our knowledge about each organization that we prosecute with the needs of each client. Below are some of the organizations and case types that are frequently involved in sexual abuse litigation.
Taking on Organizations
Our lawyers have experience representing people from all walks of life— different sexes, different ages, different religions, different sexual orientations and different races. We are committed to providing the best possible representation regardless. We firmly believe that in order to provide the best legal representation, we need to know about the entity or organization that is our adversary.
This means having a thorough understanding of the following aspects of each organization:
- How the organization is structured from a legal perspective.
- How the organization addresses episodes of abuse, do they attempt to resolve cases prior to litigation or do they only address victims after a lawsuit has commenced.
- Insurance coverage and / or financial solvency. Some organizations have insurance policies to cover liabilities created by episodes of misconduct while other organizations are ‘self-insured’ meaning they pay a settlement or verdict out-of-pocket.
- Defense lawyers representing the organization. Most cases brought against an organization are defended by a law firm or group of law firms that regularly act in their defense. Understanding how these firms operate and handle cases is crucial to moving a case towards resolution.
- Background on the organization itself. There are some defendant organizations that we deal with that area all too familiar with have claims and lawsuits brought by victims against them. Others that we deal with are not nearly as familiar with the litigation process.
Call our legal team today to set up your free and confidential consultation to get the process of receiving compensation started.